Disclaimer: I have only tested this on my SGS2, so not sure how it will look on phones with different resolutions. Also if you want to set a dock in ADW to get the dock the dock image is here.
The PSD file can be found here.
1. Download ADW EX
2. Download multipicture LWP
4. Set each wallpaper, from 1 through 3 going left to right using multipicture LWP, (set transition to fade) (set to stretch to fill screen)
6. Set the homescreen rows and columns to maximum, set widget overlapping and widget stretch to fit grid.
7. Download SIMI Folder widget and setup folders for the game categories (on left homescreen)
8. Place blank minimalistic text widgets on top of where there are icons on the homescreen (eg. over the gmail icon and search bar) and stretch accordingly.
8. Download MIUI clock and set it on the homescreen (stretch for size) also set up whatever widgets you like on the fun and social screens ( I have spotify and word of the day)
9. Use desktop visualiser to set up the apps above the bottom dock.
10. Set the dock background in ADW (settings- theme) to blank, set dock to 5 icons, on the dock set far left two links to launch apps and set this transparent icon as the icon. Set middle to move to default homescreen, and then last two for phone calls. (again using the invisible icon)
11. If you are on a Galaxy S2 go here and flash DARK MIUI theme (works for Villain 2.4) to get the transparent status bar with the information on the left. If you are on another device you can try any theme with a transparent status bar.
If anyone knows how to make this into a zip you can just flash or whatever please email me!!